Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Neighbouring countries exploit Iraq’s political weakness and our borders are “disrespected”!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Neighbouring countries exploit Iraq’s political weakness and our borders are “disrespected”! Empty MP: Neighbouring countries exploit Iraq’s political weakness and our borders are “disrespected”!

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 4:35 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP: Neighbouring countries exploit Iraq’s political weakness and our borders are “disrespected”![/size]

[size=45]Member of Parliament, Thaer Al-Jubouri, confirmed that the Iraqi borders have become “disrespected” in light of the ongoing Turkish violations in the north of the country.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Jubouri said, “Iraq’s neighbors, whether they are Arab countries or even Turkey and Iran, have not respected Iraq’s land, waters, or skies,” considering that “this is an indication of Iraq’s weakness politically and in other aspects.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "Iraq's flank cannot bear more stab wounds than those it has received since the American occupation until now," indicating that "Turkey and the neighbors in general are exploiting this weakness to practice their actions that violate the right of neighbors and international treaties and agreements."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:25 pm