Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the presence of Al-Sudani.. 3 files bring the framework together at the nightly negotiating table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the presence of Al-Sudani.. 3 files bring the framework together at the nightly negotiating table Empty In the presence of Al-Sudani.. 3 files bring the framework together at the nightly negotiating table

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 4:37 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]In the presence of Al-Sudani.. 3 files bring the framework together at the nightly negotiating table[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-29
    The Coordination Framework for the Shiite forces forming the government of Mohammed Shia al-Sudani is scheduled to hold an important meeting on Monday evening, with the attendance of all its leaders, in addition to the Prime Minister.[/size]
    [size=45]A leader in the framework said, "The Coordination Framework will hold a meeting in an hour from now, in the presence of its leadership and the Prime Minister, to discuss a number of important topics and issues on the political scene."[/size]
    [size=45]The leader added, "The meeting of the framework leaders will discuss the file of the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and agree to set a record date for holding the session to elect the president."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "the meeting will also discuss the file of forming local governments in the provinces of Diyala and Kirkuk, in addition to discussing with Al-Sudani the file of the Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory."[/size]
    [size=45]Despite the passage of more than 8 months, the Sunni political forces have not succeeded in agreeing on an alternative candidate for Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi.[/size]
    [size=45]The parliament failed five times in a row to resolve the issue, in light of the division between the political parties in supporting one of the candidates for the position, namely Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani, the candidate of the Progress Party, and Salem Al-Issawi, the candidate of the Sunni parties (Sovereignty and the Azm and Al-Hasm alliances), who obtained the majority of votes during the last parliament session.[/size]
    [size=45]Days ago, the Azm Alliance, led by Muthanna al-Samarra’i, warned the Shiite forces against continuing to obstruct the election of the parliament speaker.[/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the coalition, Haider Al-Mulla, said, “The talk about achieving a Sunni-Sunni consensus is an attempt to obstruct the election of the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Throughout the entire life of the political process in Iraq, there has not been any case of consensus or agreement on choosing any of the three presidencies.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:30 pm