Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Interior announces the imminent launch of the 911 hotline.. What do you know about i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Interior announces the imminent launch of the 911 hotline.. What do you know about i Empty The Ministry of Interior announces the imminent launch of the 911 hotline.. What do you know about i

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 4:18 am

[size=35][size=35]The Ministry of Interior announces the imminent launch of the 911 hotline.. What do you know about it?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-30 | 03:43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Security

The Ministry of Interior will launch, in the coming period, its unified hotline 911, as part of its efforts to enhance security services.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The Ministry’s Director of Public Relations and Media, Major General Khaled Al-Muhanna, said that the Ministry has completed all logistical preparations and is close to launching its unified hotline 911, noting that launching the unified number aims to facilitate the provision of security services, especially since there are several numbers, including those for the emergency police, intelligence, anti-terrorism, and other directorates of the Ministry of Interior, so the citizen needs to memorize them all, and therefore it is often difficult for him to contact them.

Al-Muhanna added that the directorate has allocated advanced equipment to provide rapid response to callers around the clock, and that complaints submitted will be followed up and immediate legal measures will be taken against the defendant in accordance with legal procedures, indicating that the hotline is not limited to submitting complaints only, but also includes receiving information provided by citizens regarding everything that threatens security and community peace. Al

-Muhanna concluded by saying: The ministry has completed all preparations, including enrolling officers and ranks in professional courses in the field of receiving calls, noting that there will be a network connection between all the ministry’s directorates, according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:29 pm