Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Health Committee reveals a problem “more dangerous” than exposing water bott

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Health Committee reveals a problem “more dangerous” than exposing water bott Empty Member of Parliamentary Health Committee reveals a problem “more dangerous” than exposing water bott

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 4:14 am

[size=35][size=35]Member of Parliamentary Health Committee reveals a problem “more dangerous” than exposing water bottles to the sun[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-30 | 04:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Member of the Parliamentary Health Committee, Karim Al-Saray, revealed today, Tuesday, a problem that may be bigger and more dangerous than the problem of exposing water bottles to direct sunlight and its effect on human health, stressing that this problem lies in the water manufacturing plants themselves.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Saray said in an interview with Sumarya News, "Foodstuffs in general in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are not transported properly in the summer and high temperatures," noting that "water bottles should be transported and stored in places away from direct sunlight and at a certain temperature."

Al-Saray added that "the committee has identified a number of water bottle production plants that contain harmful radiation that affects human health," stressing "there is a general weakness in the quality control of food products, including water bottles."

Popular demands are increasing in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the necessity of monitoring food sales and marketing outlets, including drinking water bottles, and not exposing them to direct sunlight due to the risks and negative effects they pose on human health.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:33 pm