Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Parliament Elections: Another Economic Face and Stimulation of the Region’s Market Wheel -

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Parliament Elections: Another Economic Face and Stimulation of the Region’s Market Wheel - Empty Kurdistan Parliament Elections: Another Economic Face and Stimulation of the Region’s Market Wheel -

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2024, 7:02 am

Kurdistan Parliament Elections: Another Economic Face and Stimulation of the Region’s Market Wheel - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, July 11, 2024, the economic expert, Othman Karim, identified the parties that will benefit from the Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections that will be held in October of this year.
    Karim told Baghdad Today, "Any political or social event in any region contributes to economic recovery, and an event such as elections will have great benefits for the market situation in the cities of the region."
    He added, "There are stagnant professions that will revive, such as blacksmiths, printers, advertising companies, actors, and even bloggers on social media sites, in addition to the activity of owners of large cars, which are used to transport electoral crowds in rallies and activities."
    Karim pointed out that "the money used in election propaganda by parties and candidates gives momentum to the region's markets, which previously suffered from a major recession, as a result of salaries not being paid on time."
    The Kurdistan Region Presidency had set October 20, 2024 as the date for holding the general elections for the Kurdistan Region Parliament in Iraq for its sixth session.
    According to the Independent High Electoral Commission, the total number of voters in the sixth round of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections is three million and 789 thousand voters, of whom two million and 901 thousand voters have issued their biometric cards until Monday.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 31 Jul 2024, 3:53 am