Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During her participation in a regional conference in Cairo... the Minister of Immigration stresses t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During her participation in a regional conference in Cairo... the Minister of Immigration stresses t Empty During her participation in a regional conference in Cairo... the Minister of Immigration stresses t

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2024, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]During her participation in a regional conference in Cairo... the Minister of Immigration stresses the need to expand safe and legal paths for migration[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Migration and Displacement, Ms. Evan Faeq Jabro, participated in the Second Regional Review Conference of the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration in the Arab Region, held at the headquarters of the League of Arab States in Cairo, in the presence of the Libyan Prime Minister, the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Mr. Ahmed Aboul Gheit, and a group of ministers representing Arab countries, in addition to the Coordinator of the United Nations Network for Migration, Ms. Amy Ayoub, the Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ms. Rola Dashti, the Regional Director for the Middle East and North Africa, Mr. Othman Belbeisi, and a number of parties concerned with migration affairs.[/size]
    [size=45]The Minister said in her speech during the conference, “Iraq and the international community faced a major challenge regarding irregular migration, which is often exploitative and dangerous for migrants.”[/size]
    [size=45]Ms. Jabro stressed the need to expand safe and legal migration routes and reflect the goals of the International Organization for Migration in the world to Iraq due to its great importance to the country.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 14 Aug 2024, 2:55 pm