Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad.. Seizure of large quantities of medicines in a "feed warehouse" next to Karkh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad.. Seizure of large quantities of medicines in a "feed warehouse" next to Karkh Empty Baghdad.. Seizure of large quantities of medicines in a "feed warehouse" next to Karkh

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2024, 4:48 am

Baghdad.. Seizure of large quantities of medicines in a "feed warehouse" next to Karkh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Baghdad Operations Command announced today, Monday, the closure of a feed store that contained unofficial medicines that violated the terms and conditions of the Ministry of Health.
    A statement by the command received by "Al-Eqtisad News" stated that "its units, represented by the Second Federal Police Division, continue to provide protection and support to the detachments (Combating Organized Crime, Health Control Division/Ministry of Health)."
    The statement added that "a fodder warehouse was seized that was used to store medicines in an illegal manner and in violation of the terms and conditions of the Ministry of Health," noting that "the warehouse was closed and three violators (its owners) were arrested according to an official closure report, near the Al-Masabih Bridge/Al-Taji Expressway next to Al-Karkh."
    He added, "These duties are intended to preserve the health and safety of citizens, pursue those who make illicit gains, and take legal action against them."

15 views
    Added 2024/07/15 - 12:30 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2024, 4:35 pm