Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anticipation for the birth of the first economic city in eastern Iraq under the auspices of Al-Sudan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anticipation for the birth of the first economic city in eastern Iraq under the auspices of Al-Sudan Empty Anticipation for the birth of the first economic city in eastern Iraq under the auspices of Al-Sudan

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2024, 4:40 am

Anticipation for the birth of the first economic city in eastern Iraq under the auspices of Al-Sudani
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Diyala
    The Investment Authority revealed, today, Sunday (August 18, 2024), that it is anticipating the project to create the first economic city in eastern Iraq under the auspices of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani .
    The media director of the Diyala Investment Commission, Ahmed Hassan, told Baghdad Today, "The commission has completed all plans for the purpose of launching a project to build a sprawling economic city located on the Al-Azim Road, in the far north of Diyala, which will consist of multiple stages that take into consideration the future expansion and the possibility of it becoming a window on the level of Iraq."
    He added, "The project, which will be presented at a major investment conference under the patronage of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani next November in coordination with the National Investment Commission, will represent a qualitative shift in economic development projects with great future prospects." 
    He pointed out that "the economic city will be offered for investment and will include a series of important sectors and facilities and will provide four benefits, the most prominent of which is creating job opportunities and exploiting the geographical distance as it is located on a strategic road linking Baghdad to the Kurdistan Region passing through several governorates, in addition to the fact that energy sources will be very close to it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 12:23 am