Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Interior: Protesters wanted to close the Ministry of Finance, but they were prevented an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Interior: Protesters wanted to close the Ministry of Finance, but they were prevented an Empty Ministry of Interior: Protesters wanted to close the Ministry of Finance, but they were prevented an

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2024, 4:42 am

Ministry of Interior: Protesters wanted to close the Ministry of Finance, but they were prevented and the situation was controlled
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today -  
    The Ministry of Interior issued a clarification today, Monday (August 19, 2024), regarding the events that took place in front of the Ministry of Finance building, while confirming that the demonstrators wanted to close the Ministry of Finance building and were prevented and the situation was controlled.
    The ministry stated in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that "at 6:40 on Monday, a demonstration was launched in front of the Ministry of Finance, and while some demonstrators were closing the doors of the ministry and the roads, the security services began their duty according to the legal procedures to prevent these people from closing them."
    She added that "security forces were deployed to ensure the safety of the demonstrators after riots broke out, resulting in the injury of a number of the force carrying out the duty," stressing that "the situation was brought under control and the situation returned to its previous state of stability and calm within the area where the demonstration took place."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 12:15 am