Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a long debate... the Council of Ministers decides on the Baghdad forests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a long debate... the Council of Ministers decides on the Baghdad forests Empty After a long debate... the Council of Ministers decides on the Baghdad forests

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2024, 4:46 am

After a long debate... the Council of Ministers decides on the Baghdad forests

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, August 18, 2024, the Council of Ministers approved granting an investment license to establish tourist forest areas south of the capital, Baghdad.
    According to the Council’s decision in its regular session held today,  according to a statement from the Prime Minister’s Office, received by “Baghdad Today”, “with the aim of providing service and entertainment facilities to the people of the capital, Baghdad, the Council approved the referral of the project to transform the land of Al-Rashid Camp, east of Baghdad, into sustainable and tourist forest areas, within high specifications that are compatible with the environment, and to invest the area designated for entertainment activity only.”
    He pointed out that "the investor is granted an investment license to establish a residential complex of (12) thousand housing units, instead of the camp land, in the districts of Dahna, Hekteria, Shaar, and 19 Ghazaliya, and cancel all previous allocations thereto."
    On July 6, the Mayor of Baghdad, Ammar Musa Kazim, announced the imminent launch of the project to transform the Rashid Camp land into sustainable forests and recreational areas, the largest of its kind in Iraq, with an area of ​​(5) thousand dunams.
    The National Investment Commission said earlier that the project includes tourist and entertainment activities, a hotel, commercial centers, and large green areas, indicating that "the project will be a new lung for the city of Baghdad and one of the ways to treat air pollution and reduce the impact of gases on the Iraqi citizen."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 12:17 am