Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rasheed decides to increase the loan for purchasing residential units to 200 million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rasheed decides to increase the loan for purchasing residential units to 200 million dinars Empty Al-Rasheed decides to increase the loan for purchasing residential units to 200 million dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jul 2024, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Rasheed decides to increase the loan for purchasing residential units to 200 million dinars[/size]
    • Today 14:57

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Wednesday, Rashid Bank decided to increase the amount of purchasing residential units to a maximum of 200 million dinars instead of 150 million Iraqi dinars.
    The bank stated in a statement received by Al-Maalouma Agency, that "the amount is granted for the purpose of purchasing a residential unit (house, plot of land, residential apartment)."
    He explained that "the amount is given in two installments, the first installment upon submission of proof of opening a statement in the name of the buyer issued by the Real Estate Registration Department, and the second installment after completing the procedures and placing a mortgage on the property."
    He stressed that "the borrower is not required to submit a sales contract, as he has submitted an opening statement in his name from the relevant party," indicating that "the transaction is promoted through the bank's branches in Baghdad and the four regions." End 25/Y

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 10:57 pm