Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor launches MasterCard cards for beneficiaries with full-time salary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor launches MasterCard cards for beneficiaries with full-time salary Empty Labor launches MasterCard cards for beneficiaries with full-time salary

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Aug 2024, 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Labor launches MasterCard cards for beneficiaries with full-time salary[/size]
    • Today 13:15

Information / Baghdad
    The Commission for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and Special Needs at the Ministry of Labor announced today, Friday, the launch of the issuance of MasterCard cards for beneficiaries of the full-time employee salary whose disability degree is (91-100%) in Baghdad and the governorates who have completed the medical examination and received their medical decisions.
    The ministry called in a statement received by Al-Maalouma Agency, "the beneficiaries to visit the ministry for the purpose of issuance, and priority will be given to patients with malignant tumors and blood diseases."
    The head of the authority, Dhikra Abdel Rahim, said, according to the statement, “The authority is working hard to provide the best services to the beneficiaries of the benefits of the amended law No. 38 of 2013, directing “the need to expedite the issuance of electronic payment cards in cooperation and coordination with the International Smart Card Company and instructing the Medical Rehabilitation Department to provide the Information Technology Department and the Statistics Department with data on the disabled and the assisted to complete the issuance, noting that the names of those included in the issuance will be announced on the official page of the authority and in the form of daily batches.” End 25

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 2:05 am