Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior Minister: Plan to strengthen fortifications on the border triangle with Syria and Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior Minister: Plan to strengthen fortifications on the border triangle with Syria and Jordan Empty Interior Minister: Plan to strengthen fortifications on the border triangle with Syria and Jordan

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2024, 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Interior Minister: Plan to strengthen fortifications on the border triangle with Syria and Jordan[/size]
    • August 2 21:35

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
    Interior Minister Abdul Amir Al-Shammari confirmed today, Friday, the existence of a plan to support security fortifications south of Al-Qaim on the border triangle with Syria and Jordan by supporting the Second Border Forces Command, while he indicated that the fortification of the north of the district has been completed by 100%.
    Al-Shammari said - during his tour of the Iraqi-Syrian border strip and the opening of the headquarters of the Border Forces Command, Second Region - that "the south of Al-Qaim towards the Iraqi-Jordanian-Syrian triangle is the responsibility of the Border Forces Command, Second Region, therefore its sector is of great importance to us." 
    He added, "We have a plan and projects to strengthen the fortifications in this area, and as for the northern part of Al-Qaim, it has become completely fortified with a trench and concrete blocks." 
    He continued, "There will be great support for this leadership through supporting the fortifications and fortifications located along the border strip, and these borders must be 100% secure to prevent infiltration and smuggling of drugs and weapons to be completely secure."

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 5:29 am