Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The approval of Basra projects is not imminent and is still in the provincial council.. and the reas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The approval of Basra projects is not imminent and is still in the provincial council.. and the reas Empty The approval of Basra projects is not imminent and is still in the provincial council.. and the reas

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 4:25 am

The approval of Basra projects is not imminent and is still in the provincial council.. and the reason?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Legal Committee of Basra Provincial Council confirmed, today, Saturday (August 3, 2024), that there is no specific date for voting on the investment and service plan for the province.
    The head of the committee, Zahraa Al-Salmi, told Baghdad Today, "Some projects in the investment plan have been amended and will be subject to legal procedures by reading them first and second readings and then voting on them."
    She explained that "hosting the governor in the last session of the council was not, as some interpreted, a session to pass the plan, since the projects are being developed by the committee formed by the council, and the plan will be prepared in the coming period."
    Al-Salmi added, "We want the projects plan to be a plan to meet the aspirations of the Basra community in order to implement projects to serve them."
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani had previously stressed to local governments the need for the priorities of investment projects in the governorates to be consistent with the vision and program of the federal government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:44 am