Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US force specializing in emergency military operations arrives in Kirkuk - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US force specializing in emergency military operations arrives in Kirkuk - Urgent Empty US force specializing in emergency military operations arrives in Kirkuk - Urgent

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 4:33 am

US force specializing in emergency military operations arrives in Kirkuk - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Kirkuk 
    A senior Kurdish source revealed, today, Sunday (August 4, 2024), the arrival of an American force consisting of officers and soldiers to the city of Kirkuk, while indicating that the force is specialized in intervening in emergency military operations.
    The source said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "A special American force of 60 members (officers and soldiers) arrived late yesterday at the  K1 base in Kirkuk, noting that this force will participate with the Iraqi counter-terrorism forces as well as the counter-terrorism forces in the Kurdistan region in carrying out military operations against ISIS movements in the areas of Hawija, the mountains and the surrounding areas."
    He pointed out that "the aforementioned American force is specialized in intervening in emergency military operations, and will remain at the  K1 base until ISIS movements in the aforementioned areas are controlled."
    The source continued, "A joint military operations room will be formed between the American force, the Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Service, and the Kurdish Counter-Terrorism Service. There are 9 Kurdish officers in the aforementioned operations room."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:46 am