Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 1000 contractors declare bankruptcy in Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 1000 contractors declare bankruptcy in Sulaymaniyah Empty More than 1000 contractors declare bankruptcy in Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 5:07 am

More than 1000 contractors declare bankruptcy in Sulaymaniyah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-08-06 04:04
    font

Shafaq News/ The Contractors Union in Sulaymaniyah Governorate renewed, on Tuesday, its demand to pay contractors’ dues for completed projects that have been stopped since 2014, revealing at the same time the bankruptcy of more than 1,000 contractors in the governorate.
    The spokesman for the Contractors Union, Sulaymaniyah branch, Zain Abdullah, said during a press conference attended by Shafak News Agency, that contractors have been suffering since 2014 until now from the non-payment of financial dues for completed projects, as well as the non-granting of a financial guarantee letter, and the non-disbursement of insurance related to completed projects.
    He added that after holding two separate meetings with the management of the regional bank and the central bank in Sulaymaniyah, it was agreed to form a committee and disburse financial insurance and the financial guarantee letter according to the completion rates of the projects within a period not exceeding three days.
    Abdullah also pointed out that during the period from 1/2/2023 to 7/1/2024, a financial amount of 179 billion dinars was disbursed for new projects only in Sulaymaniyah, while the financial amounts were not disbursed for the completed projects implemented in 2014.
    The union demanded that all dues be paid as soon as possible and that clearing houses be opened between companies so that funds can be transferred to the companies’ bank accounts.
    He continued on behalf of the union that the contractors declared bankruptcy, and out of a total of 1200 contractors in Sulaymaniyah, there are now only 100 contractors working, and the rest have stopped working due to lack of financial liquidity.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:44 pm