Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Currency auction, smuggling and the age of the governor are the main reasons for hosting Al-Alaq und

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Currency auction, smuggling and the age of the governor are the main reasons for hosting Al-Alaq und Empty Currency auction, smuggling and the age of the governor are the main reasons for hosting Al-Alaq und

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Aug 2024, 4:42 am

Currency auction, smuggling and the age of the governor are the main reasons for hosting Al-Alaq under the dome of Parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Hadi Al-Salami, revealed today, Tuesday (August 6, 2024), the reasons for hosting the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, in the Iraqi Council of Representatives.
    Al-Salami told Baghdad Today, "The lack of transparency and the announcement of the daily bulletin for selling the dollar to know the parties that buy millions of dollars daily are the main reasons for hosting the governor of the Central Bank."
    He explained that "answering the oral question is the lowest level of interrogation, provided that the governor is present inside the council hall to answer, and approval was obtained for this a few days ago, although the request was submitted more than a year ago, that is, when Mohammed al-Halbousi was the Speaker of Parliament."
    He added, "There is a failure in the work of the governor of the Central Bank in many files, and his age has reached the retirement stage, in addition to many comments on the currency auction and others, especially with the executive authority's admissions regarding the existence of currency smuggling operations, which will be discussed with the governor when he attends the House of Representatives in the coming days."
    A document issued at the end of last July showed a notification from the House of Representatives to the Governor of the Central Bank to attend under the dome of Parliament to answer an oral question submitted by MP Hadi Al-Salami.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:44 pm