Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaking from Kurdistan.. Labor: Foreign workers are a "problem" and they have a month to adjust thei

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leaking from Kurdistan.. Labor: Foreign workers are a "problem" and they have a month to adjust thei Empty Leaking from Kurdistan.. Labor: Foreign workers are a "problem" and they have a month to adjust thei

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Aug 2024, 6:37 am

Leaking from Kurdistan.. Labor: Foreign workers are a "problem" and they have a month to adjust their status
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs confirmed, today, Wednesday (August 7, 2024), that foreign workers are a "problem" and we have given them a month to adjust their conditions, indicating that they are leaking from Kurdistan with the presence of some facilities.
    The Ministry’s Media Director, Kazem Al-Atwani, said in statements to the Official Gazette, which was followed by “Baghdad Today,” that “the Ministry is taking all legal measures against foreign (official) workers that are commensurate with the size of what the labor market requires.”
    Al-Atwani stated that "there is a leakage of foreign workers, especially Syrians, who come through the Kurdistan Region with some facilities, but without legal procedures or residency, stressing that this is a dilemma, and we conduct periodic inspection tours of all factories and companies."
    He continued: “We have given a deadline extending until September 1, and employers who have foreign workers (unlicensed) can correct their status. He explained that there will be legal procedures against violators among foreigners and employers, and we have inspection committees working around the clock to correct the status of foreign workers. Al-Atwani warned that “these committees have worked during the past period and a large number of violators have been deported, and complicit companies have been punished.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:51 pm