Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Lami: America prevents Iraq from obtaining air defense systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Lami: America prevents Iraq from obtaining air defense systems Empty Al-Lami: America prevents Iraq from obtaining air defense systems

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Aug 2024, 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Lami: America prevents Iraq from obtaining air defense systems[/size]
    • Today 10:00

Information/Baghdad...
    The leader of the State of Law Coalition, Sheikh Haider Al-Lami, confirmed today, Friday, that America is preventing Iraq from obtaining American or Russian air defense systems, noting that Washington stands against any Iraqi move to protect sovereignty and maintain the country's security and safety.
    Al-Lami said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "America is preventing Iraq from obtaining the Siram air defense system, and Washington is also preventing Iraq from obtaining the Russian C-400 system."
    He added, "America refuses to make Iraq strong or possess weapons and air defense systems, as it does not give Iraq the ability to defend itself, its land and its skies from any internal or external violation that affects its sovereignty."
    He pointed out that "Turkey is also continuing to build military bases in northern Iraq, at a time when America stands against any Iraqi military move to defend the homeland and deter any attempts to undermine sovereignty." End 25N

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 1:31 am