Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Operations calls on garage owners to complete their papers "quickly"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Operations calls on garage owners to complete their papers "quickly" Empty Baghdad Operations calls on garage owners to complete their papers "quickly"

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2024, 4:05 am

[size=35][size=35]Baghdad Operations calls on garage owners to complete their papers "quickly"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-12 | 02:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Security

Baghdad Operations Command announced today, Monday, the closure of 10 parking lots on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa, calling on parking lot owners to complete their paperwork "quickly."

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The command said in a statement received by Sumaria News, "In conjunction with the security plan for the Arbaeen pilgrimage of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) and the preemptive operations carried out by our security forces to maintain the security and safety of citizens and public and private property, the committee for following up on squares (garages) and exhibitions in our command, in cooperation with detachments from (Baghdad Emergency Regiments, Karkh and Rusafa, detachments from the municipal departments and Baghdad Municipality Police), continues its periodic inspections of parking lots and garages and ensures that they take security and safety measures and obtain the necessary approvals."

She added that "a number of random and irregular yards were closed on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa."

The Baghdad Operations Command called on "all owners of garages and yards to quickly complete their original and official documents to ensure the continuity of their practice of the profession with the relevant authorities in the Baghdad Municipality to avoid legal accountability."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:43 pm