Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The financial resources depleted in Iraq's ports are sufficient to rebuild them again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: The financial resources depleted in Iraq's ports are sufficient to rebuild them again Empty MP: The financial resources depleted in Iraq's ports are sufficient to rebuild them again

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2024, 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: The financial resources depleted in Iraq's ports are sufficient to rebuild them again[/size]
    • Today 12:46

Information/Baghdad
     MP Yasser Al-Hussaini confirmed, on Monday, that the financial resources depleted in Iraq's ports are sufficient to rebuild them again.
    Al-Hussaini said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "What is happening in Iraq's ports is a systematic draining of its financial resources in favor of influential forces that impose their authority and obstruct any attempts at correction and curbing the rampant corruption in every way, noting that suspicions of very large financial and administrative corruption have been detected."
    He added, "There is an obstruction to our oversight role in revealing all the files, but despite the fact that the parliamentary investigation committee continues its journey to complete the files and present them to the Iraqi judiciary to issue appropriate decisions to preserve public money."
    He pointed out that "combating financial and administrative corruption in ports is the most important step in our battle against corruption in Iraq."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives formed an investigation committee by parliamentary order to uncover the files in the ports of Iraq and present them to the judiciary. End 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:49 pm