Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ports Authority determines the official transit ports and excludes the Kurdistan ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ports Authority determines the official transit ports and excludes the Kurdistan ports Empty The Ports Authority determines the official transit ports and excludes the Kurdistan ports

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2021, 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A border crossing between Iraq and Turkey

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Border Ports Authority determined the official transit ports in Iraq.
    The authority said in a document received by "Al-Eqtisad News" that it had agreed with the Ministry of Transport and Finance and other concerned parties to "adopt the land ports (Zurbatiyeh, Al-Munthiriya, Trebil, Al-Qaim, Arar, Safwan) as transit ports."
    The document added that "the approval of the sea ports will be postponed for the time being," stressing that "the Kurdistan ports (as transit ports) are not approved, because the regional government does not implement Cabinet Resolution 13 of 2019."
    She pointed to the document to "the formation of a joint committee from the following authorities (the Border Ports Authority, the General Authority for Customs, the General Land Transport Company), whose task is to determine and characterize the routes at the aforementioned ports."
    The document stated that "the Joint Operations Command holds responsibility for trucks loaded with goods for transit and for the routes that they take from the port of entry and the exit port."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:48 pm