Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: Debts of martyrs' families to be extinguished for collecting protection and marty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: Debts of martyrs' families to be extinguished for collecting protection and marty Empty Minister of Labor: Debts of martyrs' families to be extinguished for collecting protection and marty

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2024, 5:16 am

Minister of Labor: Debts of martyrs' families to be extinguished for collecting protection and martyr salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, announced today, Wednesday, August 14, 2024, the cancellation of the first batch of debts for the families of martyrs as a result of combining the social assistance salary and the martyr’s salary.
    Al-Asadi said during his reception today of a group of martyrs' families, "We have started handing over the certificate of good conduct to the beneficiaries of the first batch who were included in the debt extinguishment decision, which included an amount of up to 800 million dinars."
    He added, "We have completed the procedures for approving the debt write-off for the second batch, which amounts to more than one billion dinars in Baghdad and the governorates," indicating that "these procedures come to ease the burden on many of those families who have made great sacrifices for the sake of the homeland."
    Al-Asadi pointed out that "our legal and moral responsibility is to care for the families of martyrs and grant them all privileges," announcing "the inclusion of all social protection beneficiaries whose benefits are still ongoing in the health insurance service."
    Al-Asadi stressed that "the ministry continues to include all beneficiaries in health insurance to ensure that they receive the necessary health care."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 2:23 am