Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Electricity distances itself from delaying salaries and throws the ball into the Min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Electricity distances itself from delaying salaries and throws the ball into the Min Empty The Ministry of Electricity distances itself from delaying salaries and throws the ball into the Min

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2024, 6:56 am

The Ministry of Electricity distances itself from delaying salaries and throws the ball into the Ministry of Finance’s court

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity distanced itself from delaying the payment of salaries to its employees and workers, holding the Ministry of Finance responsible for this matter.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity said in a statement received by "Al-Eqtisad News", "The Ministry is fully aware that the only safe income for the employee is (the monthly salary) and delaying it causes great embarrassment."
    He explained that "the delay in disbursing salaries is not due to the ministry's procedures," adding, "The Ministry of Finance was provided with all salary lists that were requested from our ministry late."
    The spokesman continued, saying: "Coordination is underway with the Ministry of Finance, and funding letters will be secured to release the salaries of our members today, Sunday."
    Last August, the member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ikhlas al-Dulaimi, confirmed that the problem of delaying the funding of salaries for employees and workers in the public sector is related to all Iraqi governorates and is not limited to the Kurdistan Region alone, due to the lack of financial liquidity.

52 views
    Added 09/01/2024 - 1:24 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:36 am