Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Investors prevented the distribution of lands for horizontal construction in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Investors prevented the distribution of lands for horizontal construction in Baghdad Empty Economist: Investors prevented the distribution of lands for horizontal construction in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2024, 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: Investors prevented the distribution of lands for horizontal construction in Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 09:58

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Economic expert Diaa Al-Mohsen revealed that investors in the housing sector are preventing the competent authorities from distributing residential lands inside Baghdad for the purpose of horizontal construction, noting that investors are seeking to obtain lands for the purpose of building residential complexes.
    Al-Mohsen told Al-Maalouma, "The new residential complexes have negatively affected the electricity network and infrastructure, especially since each complex that is built is supplied with electricity from the share of the residential area in which it is located."
    He added, "The construction of residential complexes is accompanied by money laundering operations for the influential parties affiliated with them, in addition to the fact that the competent authorities prevent the distribution of residential lands in Baghdad, because investors impose their word on the Investment Authority and the Baghdad Governorate not to grant any residential lands to citizens for the purpose of horizontal construction."
    He explained that "the imposition of investors has taken control of the housing sector, noting that "the prices of residential units in the complexes range between 200 and 750 thousand dollars in complexes that do not provide the luxury that the citizen needs, and thus exceeded the prices of houses with horizontal construction." End 25N

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:47 am