Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days Empty Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days

Post by wciappetta Mon 01 Dec 2014, 6:20 am

Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days

1/12/2014 0:00 

Iraq is bankrupt now because it possesses great potential 
    BAGHDAD - morning 

curtain came down yesterday on the first legislative term, after extended for two exceptionally It was hoped that the place in which to read the draft of the federal budget of the country for the next year, the law, and then passed. 

However, the drop in oil prices led to delay the federal budget, which is estimated approve $ 100 billion. 

lifted the parliamentary session held yesterday under the chairmanship of House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 175 deputies, after they have been listening to a detailed explanation from Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the reasons for delay in the state budget. 

The Jubouri: The «legislative term holiday will start on Monday (today), but for a month, according to the rules of procedure of the parliament», stressing that Parliament «held a special meeting to discuss the draft budget law, in the event of arrival during the holiday period». 

For his part, the prime minister stressed that « the country's budget will be approved during the period ranging from seven to ten days, according to the variables that will get in the oil market », indicating that« the Council of Ministers held several meetings to discuss the budget, but falling oil prices much is in the budget, where exposed to a significant reduction on the price of oil ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days Empty Re: Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days

Post by Neno Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:32 pm

OK counting the days for the ADOPTION!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days Empty Re: Abadi: the budget will be approved within 10 days

Post by weslin3 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 6:53 pm

Oil went back up today. Last time I looked 68 something...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:19 am