Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi: Parliament is determined to lift the restrictions Investment Law

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hamoudi: Parliament is determined to lift the restrictions Investment Law Empty Hamoudi: Parliament is determined to lift the restrictions Investment Law

Post by day dreamer Tue 02 Dec 2014, 4:25 pm

Hamoudi: Parliament is determined to lift the restrictions Investment Law

3/12/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning
      A member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives Sheikh d. Hamoudi about the intention of Parliament to lift restrictions in the investment and the elimination of financial and administrative corruption law, explaining that it contributes to the provision of appropriate atmosphere for European companies, especially German, and encourage the arrival in Iraq and their contribution to actors in Aamarh.oakd Sheikh Hamoudi process during a meeting with the German ambassador Eckhard prominence in his office yesterday, according to a statement «morning» received a copy of it, the need to «unite efforts in eliminating the danger of Bdaash that threatens peoples and the interests of all countries», indicating that «the right way to build a successful state institutions is to eliminate these gangs within the framework of the law and all military operations addressing them should be within the central state administration. »For his part, the German ambassador «reiterated his country's desire to deepen bilateral relations between the two countries», expressing «optimism efforts by the State in its fight against corruption and the fight against Daash in order to achieve security and stability and to move the construction and reconstruction projects».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:15 am