Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to request the assistance of "Atlantic" and Faisal Ebadi: I'll be in Baghdad soon

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq plans to request the assistance of "Atlantic" and Faisal Ebadi: I'll be in Baghdad soon  Empty Iraq plans to request the assistance of "Atlantic" and Faisal Ebadi: I'll be in Baghdad soon

Post by day dreamer Wed 03 Dec 2014, 4:24 pm

04/12/2014 (00:01 pm) - The number of readings: 144 - Issue (3232)

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr] Iraq plans to request the assistance of "Atlantic" and Faisal Ebadi: I'll be in Baghdad soon [/ltr]

BAGHDAD / long term

[ltr]The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday, said that "Iraq is seeking to form a broad defensive stand in the interface (Daash), and to develop a new strategy to address the causes of the spread of international terrorism and regional problems."[/ltr]
    [ltr] He Abadi, in his speech to the foreign coalition ministers conference against al (Daash), which is currently held in the Belgian capital, Brussels, and I followed the (long-Presse), "We know you can not confronted one country to the largest international terrorist organizations, but after re-build a secure stable in eastern Iraq Middle secure stable. " 
    He asked "the international anti-coalition countries to Daash providing air support and training and equipping Iraqi forces," urging "the international community to freeze funding for the organization, and to provide support to address the humanitarian crisis caused by asylum nearly two million people of Iraq. 
    Meanwhile, NATO said Wednesday that Iraq planned to ask NATO to help train its security forces after months of the collapse of the Iraqi army offensive against militants organize "Daash."
    Said Oana for Angescu, a spokeswoman for the alliance that the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization meeting in Baghdad that would apply.  She added that the ambassadors of NATO member states will review this request as soon as that received by the alliance. 
    For his part, Saud al-Faisal, the Saudi foreign minister said, "The stability of Iraq and its success will change the face of the region", expressing his happiness and joy "the achievements realized in Iraq now and go to the national government Abadi."
    Al-Faisal said, he "will visit Iraq soon."
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:26 am