Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional Empty Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional

Post by wciappetta Thu 04 Dec 2014, 7:57 am

Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional states Section: 

NewsDecember 4, 2014 15:14 

Under the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq, Ghassan Al-Zawawi, on Thursday, that Iraq has succeeded in its efforts to melt the ice with Arab and regional states, as he emphasized his country's support the government of Iraq in the fight against terrorism.

He said Justice Minister Haidar Zamili in a statement issued on the sidelines of a meeting with Kuwait's ambassador to Iraq Ghassan Zawawi that "political openness and diplomatic with the Arab states sponsor to re-stabilize the region and defeat terrorism," pointing to "the importance of cooperation between government institutions and the exchange of experiences between the two countries through the holding of joint agreements."

Zamili added that "openness approach what was done the government with all countries aim to find a genuine partnership with the Arab states and neighboring, contribute to ending the political rift that contributed to the opportunity to enter the terrorist groups. "

From Janba welcomed the Kuwaiti Ambassador Ghassan Al-Zawawi to "hold a joint collaboration between the two institutions agreements," stressing "the support of his government for Iraq in the fight against terrorism." . He Zawawi that "Iraq has succeeded in its efforts to melt the ice with Arab and regional states, and building strong relationships based on mutual respect, service to the peoples of the region."

said the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the sidelines of a meeting with his counterpart of Kuwait Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, on September 25, 2014, that Iraq is associated with fraternal and privileged relations with Kuwait, referring to Iraq's desire to build positive relations with all countries of the world.

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah stressed last September, Kuwait's keenness on the security and stability of the situation in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional Empty Re: Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional

Post by CITEX Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:25 am

Under the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq, Ghassan Al-Zawawi, on Thursday, that Iraq has succeeded in its efforts to melt the ice with Arab and regional states, as he emphasized his country's support the government of Iraq in the fight against terrorism.
    Good Job Iraq!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional Empty Re: Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq has succeeded in its efforts melt the ice with Arab and regional

Post by fonz1951 Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:44 am

i have always looked forward to the day when i could go back there and walk the streets with no fear.i know it won't be anytime soon, because on nov, 25 i had a total knee replacement, and it will be quite some time before,i will walk again,but it remains in my plans
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:02 pm

I hear ya, I love History and Iraq is just full of it, It really would be an amazing place to go and poke around at the Historical sites with no worries about safety, I doubt that day will ever come in my lifetime
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:42 pm

CITEX wrote:I hear ya, I love History and Iraq is just full of it, It really would be an amazing place to go and poke around at the Historical sites with no worries about safety, I doubt that day will ever come in my lifetime
    i don't know, i thought the very same thing about vietnam, but now , look.and i think about things more  than most folks do, i just never have been a person who lives with any fear, and i mean none. no i'm not going to walk headlong into a oncoming train,but i aint gonna run every time see one.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

fonz1951 wrote:
    i don't know, i thought the very same thing about vietnam, but now , look.and i think about things more  than most folks do, i just never have been a person who lives with any fear, and i mean none. no i'm not going to walk headlong into a oncoming train,but i aint gonna run every time see one.

Yeah but this is the Middle East... would you take your grand daughters?... umm White American Grand Daughters?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 04 Dec 2014, 2:27 pm

wellllllllll gotcha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:20 am