Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three controversial laws top the Sunday session... will one of them be excluded?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three controversial laws top the Sunday session... will one of them be excluded? Empty Three controversial laws top the Sunday session... will one of them be excluded?

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:09 am

[size=35][size=35]Three controversial laws top the Sunday session... will one of them be excluded?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria Special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-26 | 04:30

[/size]

Source:

Sunday session... principle[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]One vote rules on the three laws.. and the fate of exclusion will affect one of them

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

All eyes are on the upcoming Sunday session, which holds within it[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Important was the reason for the cancellation of several parliamentary sessions in the past weeks. Top three[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Dialectic, it is[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Personal status, amnesty and return of property, agenda, what[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]features[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A politician that MPs are talking about, as these laws are expected to be passed in one basket.

What did he reveal?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For the cadre[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the report?
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:23 pm