Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Sadr: The Iraqi government must respond, otherwise it will be included in the law criminalizi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Sadr: The Iraqi government must respond, otherwise it will be included in the law criminalizi Empty Mr. Al-Sadr: The Iraqi government must respond, otherwise it will be included in the law criminalizi

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Mr. Al-Sadr: The Iraqi government must respond, otherwise it will be included in the law criminalizing normalization[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-26 | 04:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The leader of the Shiite National Movement commented[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Muqtada al-Sadr, today, Saturday, October 25, 2024, on the "Israeli attack" on Iran, while indicating that the entity's bombing of Iranian lands is more despicable and insignificant than to be condemned.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

He said[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In a tweet followed by Sumaria News, the response of the Zionist entity is too contemptible and small to be condemned and reveals the extent of the extreme confusion and anxiety due to the steadfastness of the Iranian position, indicating that the violation of Iraqi airspace and its use in its terrorist war is a matter that requires the Iraqi government to quickly deter diplomatic and political action, otherwise it will be included in the law criminalizing normalization.

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:25 pm