Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: Drug trade has become popular in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health: Drug trade has become popular in Iraq Empty Parliamentary Health: Drug trade has become popular in Iraq

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Health: Drug trade has become popular in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 10:31

Information/Baghdad... 
    The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee renewed its call today, Saturday, to tighten control over Iraqi ports to prevent the entry of drugs into the country.
    Committee member Suham Al-Moussawi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The scourge of drugs has begun to threaten the security and stability of the Iraqi family," noting that "drug trafficking has become widespread in Iraq." 
    She added that "amending the Narcotics Law No. 50 of 2017 has become necessary to impose strict measures against the gangs that practice it."
    She pointed out that "a large percentage of drug users are victims of criminal gangs," stressing "the need to control Iraqi ports to prevent drugs from entering the country." End / 25H

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:16 pm