Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee Submits Freedom of Expression Law to Parliament Presidency for Voting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee Submits Freedom of Expression Law to Parliament Presidency for Voting Empty Parliamentary Committee Submits Freedom of Expression Law to Parliament Presidency for Voting

Post by Rocky Today at 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee Submits Freedom of Expression Law to Parliament Presidency for Voting[/size]
    • Today 08:48

Information/Baghdad…
    The Parliamentary Human Rights Committee submitted the Freedom of Expression Law to the Presidency of the House of Representatives for a vote. 
    The media department of the House of Representatives said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma Agency, “The Parliamentary Human Rights Committee, headed by MP Arshad Al-Salihi, the committee’s chairman, held a meeting attended by its members, MPs Nisan Al-Zayer, Zuhair Al-Fatlawi, and Fatima Al-Issawi,” noting that “during the meeting, it was agreed to raise the Freedom of Expression Law to include it on the council’s agenda for voting.” 
    She added that "during the meeting, the committee studied its plan on the legislative side, including the Right to Information Law, the Prisoners' Reform Law, the Protection of Diversity and Prevention of Discrimination Law, the draft law to combat enforced disappearance, in addition to the laws in which the committee has support committees." 
    She added that “it was agreed to implement workshops and meetings for the purpose of putting them on the legislative procedures in addition to studying the formation of the Supreme Council for Human Rights, which will be headed by the committee and representatives of the concerned parties,” indicating that “at the end of the meeting, a vote was taken on the plan for the work of the Human Rights Committee to proceed with it.” End/25

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:13 pm