Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Sovereignty" reminds Al-Sudani's government of what remains of the political agreement paper: 5 poi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Sovereignty" reminds Al-Sudani's government of what remains of the political agreement paper: 5 poi Empty "Sovereignty" reminds Al-Sudani's government of what remains of the political agreement paper: 5 poi

Post by Rocky Today at 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27-October-2024
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [ltr]Approval of the general amnesty amendment and turning the page on displacement (Facebook)[/ltr]

The Sovereignty Alliance, headed by Khamis Al-Khanjar, called on the government of Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani to implement the remainder of the political agreement paper signed by the parties of the State Administration Alliance, including approving the general amnesty law and turning the page on displacement. 
    According to a statement issued by the coalition and seen by "Ultra Iraq", it called on the government of Mohammed Shia al-Sudani to "implement what remains of the political agreement paper signed by the parties of the state coalition, the most important of which is turning the page on displacement and returning residents to their original cities and regions; and transferring the accountability and justice file to the management of the judicial institution away from any political and personal pressures and calculations." 
    The statement added: "As well as approving an amendment to the general amnesty law, as well as compensating the owners of homes destroyed and damaged by terrorism," in addition to "achieving balance within the institutions of the Iraqi state." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:14 pm