Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Legal Committee intends to hold a meeting to put the final touches on three laws.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Legal Committee intends to hold a meeting to put the final touches on three laws. Empty The Legal Committee intends to hold a meeting to put the final touches on three laws.

Post by Rocky Today at 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Legal Committee intends to hold a meeting to put the final touches on three laws.[/size]
    • Today 12:40

Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee intends to hold a meeting on Sunday to put the final touches on the general amnesty, personal status, and returning properties to their owners laws, which are included on the agenda of today’s session. 
    Committee member Mohammed Anouz said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The Legal Committee held a meeting yesterday evening, Saturday, to discuss preparing the final draft of the laws on general amnesty, personal status, returning properties to their owners, and retirement for the Popular Mobilization Forces fighters, which are included on the agenda of today's session, while the committee will complete putting the final touches on those laws in a session that the committee will hold before the start of the parliament session." 
    He added, "The committee will seek to prepare a formulation that is in harmony with the demands of the political forces."
    He pointed out that "there is a desire by the political blocs to pass these laws."  
    It is noteworthy that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives announced that a session of Parliament will be held today, Sunday, to vote on the amendment to the Personal Status and General Amnesty Laws, in addition to voting on the draft laws to return real estate and service and retirement for the Mujahideen of the Popular Mobilization Forces. End / 25m

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:18 pm