Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani approves the financial contract for lecturers of the Third Rusafa Education Department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani approves the financial contract for lecturers of the Third Rusafa Education Department Empty Al-Sudani approves the financial contract for lecturers of the Third Rusafa Education Department

Post by Rocky Today at 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani approves the financial contract for lecturers of the Third Rusafa Education Department[/size]
    • Today 11:56

Information/Baghdad
    MP Jabbar Al-Kanani announced, on Sunday, that he had obtained the Prime Minister’s approval for the financial allocation for lecturers at the Third Rusafa Education Department.
    Al-Kanani explained in an interview with Al-Maalouma that he submitted a request to the Prime Minister to approve this contract, and to inform the Ministry of Finance to adopt the date of February 19, 2024 as the date for contracting with the Third Rusafa Annex for a period of three years, based on the decision of the Council of Ministers, the letter of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the instructions for implementing the budget items, and the letter of the Ministry of Education.
    Al-Kanani pointed out that Al-Sudani agreed to his request and instructed him to contact the Ministry of Finance to proceed with the administrative procedures and secure financial coverage.
    He stressed that this approval will guarantee the rights of the lecturers of the Third Rusafa for a period of three years, which will create a high degree of flexibility in securing financial cover for the smooth distribution of salaries.
    It is noteworthy that the annex of the third Rusafa lectures was settled months ago in terms of administrative and legal procedures by the Council of Ministers. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:15 pm