Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Parliament Speaker Election Session Postponed, Majority Heads to Support Al-Mashhadani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Parliament Speaker Election Session Postponed, Majority Heads to Support Al-Mashhadani Empty MP: Parliament Speaker Election Session Postponed, Majority Heads to Support Al-Mashhadani

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:00 am

MP: Parliament Speaker Election Session Postponed, Majority Heads to Support Al-Mashhadani
    • Time: 2024/10/26 12:04:19

• Reading: 637 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} Aref Al Hamami, a member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, explained today, Saturday, that the session to elect the Speaker of the House of Representatives scheduled for today has been postponed.
    Al-Hamami added in his interview with {Euphrates News}, "Tomorrow the Council will hold a new session, and during this week the Parliament will hold another session to elect a new Speaker of the Council, according to the agreement of the political blocs."
    Al-Hamami pointed out that "according to the agreement reached between the political blocs and parties, the majority will go towards electing Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani, with the support of the Coordination Framework and other political blocs."
    On Thursday, the media department of the council published its agenda, which included “voting on the draft law to return properties to their owners included in some decisions of the (dissolved) Revolutionary Command Council.”
    It also includes, “voting on the draft Personal Status Law No. (188) of 1959, Articles (2, 10), and voting on the draft law amending the second amendment to the General Amnesty Law No. (27) of 2016.”
    The session also includes "completing the first reading of the draft law on intellectual property protection, and completing the first reading of the draft law on civil aviation."
    From.. Raghad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 12:15 pm