Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alsumaria Newsletter: Parliament fails with the “single basket” and new directives to combat corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alsumaria Newsletter: Parliament fails with the “single basket” and new directives to combat corrupt Empty Alsumaria Newsletter: Parliament fails with the “single basket” and new directives to combat corrupt

Post by Rocky Today at 3:58 am

[size=35][size=35]Alsumaria Newsletter: Parliament fails with the “single basket” and new directives to combat corruption and money laundering[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria Special

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-27 | 12:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the headlines of the evening news bulletin, which will be broadcast on the satellite channel:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Today is Sunday, October 27[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2024, specifically at 7:45 p.m.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Columns of smoke cover the sky[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..Civil Defense struggles to control a large fire in the east[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parliament fails to pass three important laws in one basket... and the position of the president is subject to consensus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Issues new directives on combating corruption.. The judiciary and integrity are examining money laundering

The regional government awaits formation.. Partisan flirtations to assume power.. and Islamic boycotts due to fraud

In response to Zionist violations.. Two run-over operations target soldiers in Tel Aviv.. Fifty people between dead and wounded

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 28 Oct 2024, 11:24 am