Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani dismisses 4 members of the Board of Commissioners of the Media and Communications Authorit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani dismisses 4 members of the Board of Commissioners of the Media and Communications Authorit Empty Al-Sudani dismisses 4 members of the Board of Commissioners of the Media and Communications Authorit

Post by Rocky Today at 3:54 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani dismisses 4 members of the Board of Commissioners of the Media and Communications Authority[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-28 | 03:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Politics

The President issued[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani, today, Monday, issued a Diwani order to exempt 4 members of the Board of Commissioners of the Communications and Media Commission.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

A source told the official newspaper that "Al-Sudani issued a royal order today to dismiss four members of the Board of Commissioners of the Iraqi Communications and Media Commission."

The source added that "the dismissal included (Mujahid Abu Al-Hail and the head of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Bassam Al-Zaidi and my members[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ava Faeq Nader and Abdul Wahab Maad Al-Saffar)".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 28 Oct 2024, 11:19 am