Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government Empty A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government

Post by day dreamer Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:49 pm

A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government

6/28/2015 0:00

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif

Minister of State Saman Abdullah revealed near the provision of strategic anti-corruption to the Council of Ministers, pointing out that the new strategy included a focus on the follow-up funds outgoing out of Iraq by the central bank, and monitor the situation of customs, and the emphasis on the principle of transparency and handle banking.
    Abdullah said «morning»: the origin of the new strategy, was a draft provided by the Integrity Commission, before the Council of Ministers decided to form a committee headed by the Minister of Finance to discuss objectively in the light of developments in the administrative and government work.
    He added that the author of the Minister of Justice, and the President of the Board of Supreme Audit, the head of the Integrity Commission and a representative of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the advisers of the Ministerial Committee, offered their opinions on this strategy and are discussed, stressing that the most prominent outlines discussed by the Committee is to review the previous strategy to eliminate corruption
    , in order to find out their results and the ensuing before switching to the new strategy.
    And between Abdullah, the problem is the State Committee, she saw that the eradication of corruption policy in previous times, were not the level of ambition, and the manifestations of the spread over the past years did not shrink, explaining that the new strategy is based on focusing on the practical side and impose effective control over state institutions
    , and focus on all the corruption, whether financial or administrative or personal, and to prevent the exploitation of jobs, and monitors outgoing money out of Iraq by the central bank and the development of customs, and emphasizes the principle of transparency and handle sophisticated banking.
    He hinted that the Committee pending the final report of the President «Minister of Finance» to the cabinet in the light of observations that enriched the strategy of many things, anticipated submission to the Council of Ministers at the earliest possible opportunity, alluding to the presence of important observations will be included in the final report.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government Empty Re: A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government

Post by Neno Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:53 pm

Now that's what I'm talking about. Taking care of business, no way will,anything ever make me believe this gamble wasn't worth it.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government Empty Re: A new anti-corruption strategy will be submitted to government

Post by weslin3 Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:57 pm

Thanks Neno for that encouragement. However I feel the same way but good to hear it from others. flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:35 am