Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sinbad the opening of the theme park in Baghdad

Lobo
    Lobo

Sinbad the opening of the theme park in Baghdad Empty Sinbad the opening of the theme park in Baghdad

Post by Lobo Thu 16 Jul 2015, 2:59 pm

15/07/2015

[size=33]Sinbad the opening of the theme park in Baghdad[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The first and second phases containing restaurants, Kaviah and games for children and youth.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Baghdad Investment Commission announced, on Wednesday, the opening of the theme park Sinbad on Thursday, noting that the cost of the project is 30 billion dinars and an area of ​​60 dunums.

The head of the Shaker Zamili in an interview with the local media and I followed "obelisk", that "the Commission will be opening the first of the city recreational Sinbad in Canal Street, east of Baghdad, on Thursday," noting that "it was the completion of the first and second phases within four stages."

Zamili "The official opening will be after the completion of all other phases, after about one month," adding that "the investor of the project by the two Iraqi and Jordan."

Zamili added that "the first and second phases containing restaurants, Kaviah and games for children and youth," pointing out that "the cost of the project is 30 billion dinars and for all stages and on an area of ​​60 acres."

Zamili and pointed out that "the city the opening of the first stages comes on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr to provide an appropriate atmosphere and entertainment for the citizens, in addition to decoding momentum on Zora city which is witnessing great busiest in the holidays," noting that "the Commission and in cooperation with the Municipality of Baghdad opened a two-City Games Baghdad in an area before Rusafa ".

The city of Rusafa games established in 1964 by a company (private contribution) and ended up held in 1999 and reverted to the secretariat of Baghdad was closed in October 2007, and then presented to the investment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:32 pm