Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial allocations launches ministries and provinces gradually

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Financial allocations launches ministries and provinces gradually Empty Financial allocations launches ministries and provinces gradually

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 15 Aug 2015, 8:28 am

Financial allocations launches ministries and provinces gradually

Khandan- parliamentary Finance Committee announced that the Ministry of Finance will begin in the coming days to launch investment of financial allocations in the budget of 2015 for the provinces and ministries law after months-long halt due to the appeal made by the Council of Ministers on the law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmad, said that "the delay that took place in firing allocated to the provinces and ministries money was because of the appeal which was submitted on the draft budget by the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank", noting that "the Ministry of Finance was unable to launch allocated money to the provinces and ministries until the middle of history last July. "

He MP Ahmed Sarhan told the Iraqi Media Network that "the Ministry of Finance will launch during the financial allocations for the investment side of the provinces and ministries coming days, according to the budget law".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:46 pm