Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The issuance of a court decision to ban 334 Iraqi official to travel, including 20 Minister

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The issuance of a court decision to ban 334 Iraqi official to travel, including 20 Minister Empty The issuance of a court decision to ban 334 Iraqi official to travel, including 20 Minister

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 27 Aug 2015, 9:56 am

The issuance of a court decision to ban 334 Iraqi official to travel, including 20 Minister

27-08-2015 03:30 PM

Issued the Integrity Commission, the parliamentary and independent Integrity Commission in coordination with the judiciary decree banning travel 334 Iraqi officials.

A spokesman for the Parliamentary Integrity Committee MP Adel Nouri in a press statement, 'After consecutive meetings of the Integrity Commission and the Committee of the Parliamentary Integrity been issued orders to prevent 334 Iraqi officials from traveling, including 20 ministers and 314 remaining their own degrees, such as agents and ministers and managers two years '.

He MP Nuri' Another list of accused of corruption, but the investigation is not yet complete ', pointing out that' the coming days will witness the announcement of these names.

"The Integrity Court Iraq has recently sentenced to one year imprisonment for former Secretary of Baghdad Sabir al-Issawi, after the judiciary announced the names of 29 official accused of corruption and wanted to investigate the Integrity Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:01 pm