Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The F16 bombed for the first time in Ramadi, killing dozens of (Daash)

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The F16 bombed for the first time in Ramadi, killing dozens of (Daash) Empty The F16 bombed for the first time in Ramadi, killing dozens of (Daash)

Post by wciappetta Sun 25 Oct 2015, 8:45 pm

The F16 bombed for the first time in Ramadi, killing dozens of (Daash)

2015/10/25 13:25 Number of Views: 448

Long-Presse / Anbar

Security Committee announced in the House of Khalidiya spend in Anbar province, on Sunday, on the participation of aircraft the Iraqi F16 for the first time in the bombing of gatherings organization (Daash) in Ramadi (110 km west of Baghdad), while confirming that the strikes hit targets accurately and killed dozens of members of the organization.

Committee Chairman Ibrahim Fahdawi in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The fighters of the Iraqi F16 participated today for the first time in the bombing of gatherings organization (Daash) in Ramadi," noting that "the Iraqi fighters had achieved their objectives with high accuracy and destroy the strongholds of the terrorist organization and the killing of dozens of elements and the bombing of wheels that they use in attacks against the security forces of the army and the police. "

He Fahdawi, that "the aircraft the f16 targeted communities to organize (Daash) in both the existing and the Heat," asserting that "the success of cleansing battles against (Daash) lies in the intensification of overflights and destroy the nests of terrorism before their movement to any area, especially in Fallujah and Ramadi and western regions, which contributes to assign pieces of land. "

The Anbar province has seen heavy fighting and control organization (Daash) on most of the cities of the province including Fallujah and Ramadi and western regions and the loss of hundreds of dead and wounded among the military and police and civilians during the clashes since more than a year and nine months.

The Joint Special Operations Command announced, in (3 October 2015), the killing of 20 members of the organization (Daash), aerial bombardment of the planes the Iraqi F16 west of Ramadi (110 km west of Baghdad), while the eye to destroy tunnels and depots of weapons belonging to the organization south of Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:01 am