Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alshahyla: Maliki has huge assets turn to his account in London through intermediaries, most recentl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alshahyla: Maliki has huge assets turn to his account in London through intermediaries, most recentl Empty Alshahyla: Maliki has huge assets turn to his account in London through intermediaries, most recentl

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Mar 2013, 7:12 pm

Alshahyla: Maliki has huge assets turn to his account in London through intermediaries, most recently billion dollars!!

21/3/2013

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq - MP and member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Jawad Alshahyla at a special meeting gathered with members of the Commission for the largest smuggling operation carried out by the leader of the Dawa Party, deputy state law Haider al-Abadi, recently smuggled sum of one billion dollars to a bank in London. Said Alshahyla that the media picked up news about the smuggling Abadi amount of half a billion dollars and the involvement of senior political unnamed while stressing Alshahyla that amount is billion dollars and the great political is the leader of Islamic Dawa Party and the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. said that the Integrity Commission has conducted contacts across sources especially in London confirmed that al-Maliki has assets of huge turn to his account from time to time through brokers and multiple names is not repeated, adding that most recently was converted billion dollars on behalf of MP Haydar Abbadi. However, as saying, citing a document confidential published WikiLeaks issued on 28/2 / 2013 It is in the context of the audit in the news recently received about deposits and extensive banks of London by the staff in the Iraqi government, he received an official of the Commission on Integrity Iraqi information indicating that the fictitious company belonging to the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, led by the commander of the world of the armed forces and Prime Minister Nuri Maliki deposited more than $ 40 billion in a number of banks to London and Switzerland over the past months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:43 pm