Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alshahyla: Maliki made major concessions to the Kurds within the Erbil and Disclaimer for them later

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alshahyla: Maliki made major concessions to the Kurds within the Erbil and Disclaimer for them later Empty Alshahyla: Maliki made major concessions to the Kurds within the Erbil and Disclaimer for them later

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:20 am

Alshahyla: Maliki made major concessions to the Kurds within the Erbil and Disclaimer for them later

18-03-2013 | (Voice of Iraq )

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News

MP for the Liberal bloc in Parliament Javad Alshahyla, Monday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki made major concessions to the Kurdistan Alliance within the Erbil agreement.

Said Alshahyla told (Baghdadi News) that "there must sit down with the Kurdistan Alliance to reach a solution to the current political crisis," adding that the government I adopt declarations media or bickering political and noting that "the Prime Minister made major concessions to the Kurds in the Erbil signed by himself ".

He explained that "all claims of the Kurdistan Regional Government logical and real, evidence-based, it's a blog in the Convention, which was signed by the Prime Minister that disclaimer about this later on the pretext that demands high ceiling."

He added that among the items of the Erbil signed by both Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani and existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi includes the allocation of salaries of the Peshmerga and payment of foreign oil companies operating in the Kurdistan Region and the administration to mixed areas and given the position of President of the Republic to the Kurdistan Alliance, as well as setting the budget for the province with 17 percent of the overall budget. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:32 am