Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For this value.. An Iraqi seeks to acquire the assets of the London-based "Daily Telegraph"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For this value.. An Iraqi seeks to acquire the assets of the London-based "Daily Telegraph" Empty For this value.. An Iraqi seeks to acquire the assets of the London-based "Daily Telegraph"

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 5:15 am

For this value.. An Iraqi seeks to acquire the assets of the London-based "Daily Telegraph"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    British press reports indicated that Nadhim Zahawi, the former British Chancellor of the Exchequer of Iraqi Kurdish origin, is planning to acquire the assets of the London-based Daily Telegraph.
    The Independent newspaper published a report saying that “Zahawi made contacts with billionaire businessmen to acquire the Daily Telegraph media group for 600 million pounds,” noting that “Nadhim Zahawi was one of the richest politicians in the British House of Commons.”
    For its part, Sky News confirmed that "Zahawi believes that (the Telegraph) has a large scope to enhance its profitability by expanding in the United States."
    The former Chancellor of the Exchequer is a millionaire businessman, born in Iraq to a Kurdish family, and arrived in Britain when he was nine years old, after his father decided to leave the country because of Saddam Hussein's policies. He achieved a rapid rise to political power in London, and held important positions, including the Ministry of Finance and Education, and enjoys extensive business relations in the Middle East, including the Kurdistan Region.

78 views
    Added 07/23/2024 - 10:11 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:12 pm