Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ensure the implementation of economic legislation to activate the role of industry

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Ensure the implementation of economic legislation to activate the role of industry Empty Ensure the implementation of economic legislation to activate the role of industry

Post by wciappetta Sat 12 Dec 2015, 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12/12/2015 0:00 
     BAGHDAD - the joy of pumice  
    counting experts and observers, economists application of laws that support the productive sectors golden opportunity made ​​available to the government to activate the role of the Iraqi industry and achieve profits of both sides (of the country and factory). 

In this regard considers expert d. Peace Sumaisem that the application of the laws of (tariff, the national product protection, consumer protection, competition and prevent dumping), will encourage manufacturers to enter the production field and compete with the one foreign. 

She Sumaisem the application and implementation of these laws of sound directions for the time being, especially with the passage of the country crisis lower oil prices and the lack of fiscal revenue, which requires orientation towards activating the productive sectors and reduce the rentier economy, by reducing dependence on foreign imports. 

stressed Sumaisem that the import and export instructions be highly flexible far from the red tape that hinders this process in order to serve the Iraqi economic reality, urging at the same time to create balance and activate production bases in the country, while keeping an openness to the nations of the world in freedom of import and export. 

As observers find that the government give full support to projects productivity sober in order to launch products with a high level of quality at competitive prices,

as well as search for new ways to market the national product, stressing at the same time strengthen the industries that are based on the comparative advantages held by Iraq as a country which is rich in natural riches, and the trend towards world-value-added products and industries with high technical content.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:41 pm