Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government constituted a committee to review the paragraphs that were added to the budget law by Par

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government constituted a committee to review the paragraphs that were added to the budget law by Par Empty Government constituted a committee to review the paragraphs that were added to the budget law by Par

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jan 2016, 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Saturday January 9, 2016 - 9:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Cabinet formed a committee headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, will review the paragraphs that have been added to the budget law by members of the House of Representatives without the permission of the Federal Government.
    The director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords, in a statement to Radio tow, said the committee will submit its recommendations and observations on what has been affixed to the budget law to the Minister of Finance which in turn hold, the Prime Minister and then make an appropriate decision by the latter on an appeal before the Federal Court of or not.
    Keywords and added, that cabinet members have expressed their comments on some paragraphs were added to the budget and among some that these additions may adversely affect the performance of their ministries.
    The House of Representatives had voted during its meeting in (December 16, 2015) on the draft public finance budget law for 2016, after the addition of proposals of members of the House and its committees which, as the budget has given attention to the sector the popular crowd and the security situation and displaced the current economic crisis because of the low prices oil, with an emphasis on the need to review the oil licensing rounds for decades.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:15 pm