Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Call to ease the loan installments on citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Call to ease the loan installments on citizens Empty Call to ease the loan installments on citizens

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:31 am

Call to ease the loan installments on citizens

1/11/2016 0:00 

Babylon - Sabah 
    MP for citizen faction in Babylon Mohammed al-Masoudi, on Sunday, the Ministry of Finance to ease the loan installments for the citizens of low-income owners, pointing out that the country is in financial distress cast a shadow over government institutions and the citizen. 
    He explained Masoudi, in a press statement, that «economic situation that Iraq is going through due to the fall in world oil prices and the war against terrorism that drained Iraq's economy require the assistance of the citizen his limited income through interest rate reduction or loan installments that have been obtained from government banks.» 
    He Masoudi that «the asylum state to impose taxes on income citizens formed a new burden on his shoulders », demanding b» unite to overcome the current crisis ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:08 pm